Friday, September 24, 2010

The Gospel and Technology: If only Saint Paul were alive.

I just finished (well, almost finished) the Great Bible Adventure Bible Study and I'm very much amazed at how Saint Paul would go around the world, proclaiming God's love and mercy, even to those who don't him. How he would untiringly offer his life in spreading the Gospel. No wonder that he screams this at the top of his lungs I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).


You guys know that I've been blogging here since time immemorial and I share with you everything that I've experienced, reflected and all the learnings that I've gained in order to share with you who God is in my life and how He has loved me well. However, I stopped blogging because of the following reasons:

  • I don't think that there are people reading my reflections and sentiments here.
  • I get tired of work and forget about my reflections about God.
  • Pressure from my ex-girlfriend then to write most of my blogs about her.
  • I've never recognized God's presence in my life and how He as moved me to places.
Sadly, this is my life. I was not the man that I used to be who is writing about God much in my life.

Until one day that I saw a new feature of Blogger which has Stats. I wondered what could this be, so I tried it and clicked it. Once the page was loaded, I was shocked to what I found out.

This is a geographical image of all the people who have been reading my blogs since I start this. I was amazed at how my reflections have reached people from around the world and from all parts of the world.

Then I felt that God told me this, See my son? Your reflections are contributing much to the building of my Kingdom on earth. Be my instrument of light and not of darkness. Be my missionary.

If only Saint Paul were still alive in our generation, I bet he would be blogging in his desk and everyday write reflections, teach people about God, and reach out to people in bringing everyone to God.

Truly, technology have brought about this, and I believe this fulfills what Christ said before He went back to the Father.

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes to you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. (Acts 1: 8).

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF