Thursday, December 18, 2008

Talk to your beloved regularly

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

It was really early morning and I woke up from a very good sleep.

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

I searched in my bed where my cell phone was, and when I found it, I answered it like someone who came out from a very good experience.

“Hello?” I said.

“Good morning baby ko! Mwuah!!!”

“Hi there bossing! Mwuah!!!”

This is happens every morning, and it really energizes my soul and my body to hear my beloved over the phone. I would tell her how my sleep was, talk to her about my plans for the day about my job, talk to her about some of my experiences that I haven’t shared to her last night. And she does the same way too.

We would talk for around 10 to 20 minutes every morning, sometimes while I am on my way to work. This does not stop just in the morning because we also talk in the evening when we arrive home and there we would talk for about an hour or more. Thank God that I bought a Sun Cellular phone so that we can talk for this long.

I always look forward to this time where we can discuss anything that we want: our plans, our obligations, about us, about our funny moments. I always look forward to this because every day I learn a lot more about her. And we do this with a commitment that we must not miss any single moment without talking about these things.

This goes the same with our prayer time. We need to talk to our beloved God regularly. It may be in the morning, evening, or at noontime.

I remember one speaker during our Christian Life Program where he shared about one story in The Little Prince.

A little boy saw a fox and he became attracted to him that he wanted to befriend him. The fox was happy with the boy’s intention and said, “Ok! I will be your friend only with one condition. You must come to this place every day at this time. I will be ahead of you always and I will always look forward to seeing and talking with you every day.”

Just like the fox, God is inviting you to talk to him every day at a certain time in a day. It may be just for 5 minutes or more. But what is important is that you are able to share to Him your life and He in you. Through that you are able to grow in Him much more than you ever imagined.

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF