Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Legend of the Banana Que

Minsan nagtalo-talo ang mga saging kung sino sa kanila ang pinakamasarap. Ang sabi ni Latundan, small but sweet siya. Hirit naman ni Lakatan, big but sweeter siya.

Sa gitna ng kanilang pagtatalo, nalungkot si Saba kasi hindi siya sweet at kailangan pa niyang mailuto, atpb. kaya nag-walk out siya.

Nakasalubong niya si Brown Sugar at kinuwento niya ang nangyari. Tumawa si Brown Sugar at sinabi, "It doesn't matter how sweet you are. What matters is how you make others special because of you. And you made me special."

Friends, never feel that you are not important. Each one of us has its place under the sun and each of us has its own mission in this world. Each of us is created in a unique way in order to bless the world and place its mark on it.

God placed you where you are because of a reason. God created you that way because of a reason. The question is: Have you discovered that reason?

When my parents bought me a new cellphone, I thought that it was Nokia. It was then that I found out that it was Asus. I asked myself, "How do I use this?" It was then that I referred and studied the Instruction Manual for a week.

So it is with our life, especially in knowing our purpose in life.

How do we know what our purpose is in this world?

Look up, read and study the Holy Bible. Or you may have a good, intimate and intense relationship with God because He is the one who created you.

I pray that you discover your unique purpose here on earth. In that way, we may together praise God uniquely in our way.

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF