Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Falling in Love

This is one prayer I found while deleting some of my old emails. This is for those who are ready to fall in love.
Dear God,
I am ready to see perfection in another human being.
I am ready to surrender all my thoughts of how my partner isn’t good enough.
I am ready to see the beauty in the inner core of all mankind.
If there is one person, either in my life or on their way, who would benefit from my vision of his/her loveliness, let him/her make his/her way into my arms.
May my perception of his/her beauty wash away his/her self-hatred.
May my forgiveness of his/her errors release him/her from his/her guilt.
May I learn to support, to listen, to understand.
May I learn to serve him/her in his/her quest for higher ground.
May I learn to give joy, to nurture and to share.
And most of all, may I never forget to pray for my love and help him/her pray.
Amen.
- from Illuminata

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF